Feel tight? Want us to stretch you?
- Want to learn how to stretch and what areas to stretch to prevent injury?
- Want to join a stretching class?
- Thought about joining a Yoga class, but have wrist pain, shoulder pain and back pain with concern that you may cause injury?
Stretching Benefits include:
- The most established and obvious benefit of stretching is to help improve flexibility and range of motion. As the body ages, muscles can become tighter and range of motion in the joints can be minimized. A lack of flexibility can cause movement to become slower and less fluid, making an individual more susceptible to muscle strains or other soft tissue injuries. This can put a damper on active lifestyles and even hinder day-to-day, normal motions. An increase in flexibility is accompanied by improved balance and coordination.Chronically tense and tight muscles can also contribute to poor posture. Stretching helps to ensure correct posture by lengthening tight muscles that pull areas of the body away from their intended position. Stretching the muscles of the lower back, chest and shoulders can help keep the spine in better alignment and improve overall posture.Stretching can help prevent injury, it has been proven to help increase blood flow to the muscles. This increase in flow brings with it a greater nutrient supply to muscles, thereby reducing muscle soreness and helping to speed recovery from muscle and joint injuries. The less sore your muscles are, the less painful it will be to work those same muscles and to exercise in general.
- Improve your range of motion, increase circulation, and calm your mind—which may help fend off injuries and illness, as well as bring on a better night’s sleep.
- Improve outcomes from your chiropractic care
- All programs supervised by our Physical Therapists
What kind of stretching programs we offer?
- One on one stretching ( We will stretch you) Walk in’s are welcome Call Today for more information! 513-874-8800.
- Small group stretching classes ( Full body stretching class) Not a YOGA Class Guys Welcome!
- Education on proper stretching
- Myofascial stretching
Why act Now?
Tight muscles are shown to cause injury. Tightness can cause pain and muscle weakness. Stretching will help you move more freely, so that you can function as you age. It is a myth that getting older causes pain. With a stretching program, you can feel years younger.