FREE – 3 Highly Effective Self-Treatment Methods for Relieving Back Pain!
Methods for Relieving Back Pain“.
It is estimated that 80% of American adults will experience Low Back Pain at some point in their lives. Although it is common, Low Back Pain is often misunderstood and left untreated. Many resort to surgeries, strong medications, injections, hot packs, traction or Decompression therapy with little or no lasting relief. Many people we treat in our clinic will have tried many other treatments and will have suffered with Low Back Pain much longer than they needed to. There is a better way…
At Stretch Physical Therapy & Total Wellness, our compassionate therapists specialize in treating Low Back Pain. Our therapists get results for our patients because we treat the root cause of the problem not just the signs and symptoms of the pain. We treat you as a whole person and not just your back. When the cause of your Low Back Pain is addressed, your pain will improve immediately.
Don’t wait to address your low back pain! Get our Free Report, “3 Simple but Highly Effective Self-Treatment
Do You Have Low Back Pain With:
- Sitting or standing for long periods?
- Bending forward?
- Getting in and out of a car?
- Rolling over in bed?
- Standing up from a chair?
Then our Low Back Pain Program may be right for you.
What our patients are saying…
I am amazed. In 4 sessions I completely came off pain medications. I have seen numerous chiropractors, other physical therapy, epidurals, nerve blocks, acupuncture, and nothing helped my pain like Stretch Physical Therapy. I am a RN and worked 20 yrs in Obstetrics/Labor and Delivery and had to leave that for a desk/computer job. I certainly feel that Stretch PT has given me back my life. Three spinal surgeries and a nerve excision, many pain management specialists. Nothing helped me. I am so blessed to have found them.
Common Causes of Low Back Pain We Successfully Treat:
- Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Sprains
- Lumbar Strains
- SI Dysfunctions
- Acute sprain/strain
The Therapists at Stretch Physical Therapy don’t just treat your pain. We find the root cause of the problem and tailor a treatment to relieve your pain. Results are typically seen in as little as 3 visits so you don’t have to live with pain very long.
To get started you can,
- Call our office at 513-874-8800
- Click here to Request an appointment
- Click here to receive your free report: “3 Simple but Highly Effective Self-Treatment Methods for Relieving Back Pain:
We look forward to assisting you with your back pain problem!
Common symptoms of Sciatica:
- Pain with Bending Forward (Typically age 18-35 years old)
- Pain with sitting for long periods, pain with standing up after sitting, pain when getting out of the car
- Pain when standing and walking ( 50+ candles on your birthday cake, Difficulty standing tall, lean on a grocery cart)
Benefits of Our Sciatica Pain Therapy Program:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Improve mobility
- Drug-free treatment for control of pain
- Improved your overall ability to perform your daily activities (standing from a chair, bending over to pick up something from the floor, Sitting in a lower surface stand up tall)
- Reduce the risk of re-injury
- See results in 3 treatments or we change your program
- Sleep Better
- Learn about how the pain can occur and how you can start the healing process
- Regain strength
How long be for I can see some relief?
You will fill a difference within your first few treatments. The more chronicthe injury is the longer the full recovery will be. It is best to seek treatment early to avoid chronic injuries that take longer to recover.
Be wary of…..
Physical Therapy clinics that do not provide one on one treatment that focuses on you as a whole person. You have an injury and your entire body reacts to fix itself. This can cause compensation and weakness. It is important that you are educated on how your body reacts to the injury and taught how to prevent re injury.
Why act Now?
If you are unable to get rid of the pain with simple exercises or stretching you need to act now. Sciatica is a nerve and damage can occur. Waiting too long may cause the need to have surgery. Our bodies have the amazing ability to fix and prevent our brains from detecting pain. This can lead to myofascial bands that constrict activity, and cause weakness and compensation to occur. The longer your body is fixing itself, the longer your recovery may be.