Clinical literature shows that up to 25% of all low back pain can be attributed to the SI joint. Other studies have shown that following lumbar spine surgery, some patients develop problems with their SI joint.
Common causes of SI Joint Pain:
- Post Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Overuse injuries (Strain of muscles with lifting and turning)
Benefits of Our SI Joint Pain Therapy Program:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Drug-free treatment for control of pain
- Improved your overall ability to perform your daily activities (standing from a chair, bending over to pick up something from the floor, Sitting in a lower surface)
- Reduce the risk of re-injury
- See results in 3 treatments or we change your program
- Sleep Better
- Improved Pain in SI when standing from a chair
- Relief from SI/Low back pain
- Learn about how the pain can occur and how you can start the healing process
- Gain strength in Back, and Hips
- Improve balance and mobility
How long be for I can see some relief?
You will fill a difference within your first few treatments. The more chronic the injury is the longer the full recovery will be. It is best to seek treatment early to avoid chronic injuries that take longer to recover.
Be wary of…..
Physical Therapy clinics that do not provide one on one treatment that focuses on you as a whole person. You have an injury and your entire body reacts to fix itself. This can cause compensation and weakness. It is important that you are educated on how your body reacts to the injury and taught how to prevent re injury.
Why act Now?
Injuries can quickly lead to problems. Our bodies have the amazing ability to fix and prevent our brains from detecting pain. This can lead to myofascial bands that constrict activity, and cause weakness and compensation to occur. The longer your body is fixing itself, the longer your recovery may be.