We hope that you find our treatments and therapies beneficial to your injury or condition. However, we don’t believe in you spending your hard earned money on something you’re not yet sure will work.
Our Ask-A-Therapist service is a free and confidential service designed to provide you with advice and information on your problem before you book an appointment. This way, you don’t have to wait to see your local GP for advice and you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just fill in the form and explain your symptoms that you would like information on and one of our professionally trained therapists will get back to you as soon as possible. Our answers are specific to your question and we will do our best to help and recommend any form of therapy or treatment.
Hi my name is Kim Nartker and I am the owner of Stretch Physical Therapy & Total Wellness. Healthcare needs can be so confusing, my staff and I are here to provide you with answers to commonly asked questions.
People live in pain everyday, but they don’t have to.
Aches and pains in your: Neck, Shoulders, Back, Hips, Knees, and Feet etc don’t have to be a part of your daily life. What daily pains do you deal with that you would like to get answers for?
Ready to get your questions answered by a specialist?
It’s simple, quick and you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home. Here is what happens when you click the Ask a Therapist Link:
- When you click the button you will enter the virtual waiting room of Stretch Physical Therapy & Total Wellness
- Once we see you have arrived, my staff will see if we have a specialist available to take your questions. If not, they will take a few questions down from you and will be happy to schedule the next available time so that one of our specialists can answer your questions.
Here are some of the most common questions that we have been able to help people with so far:
- I have tightness in my back when I wake up that goes away after a little while. Why does this happen? Can this tightness be resolved?
- I have arthritis in my right foot that hurts as the day goes on, what can I do to take that pain away?
- I have tight hamstrings and I have never been able to touch my toes. Is there something I can do to gain flexibility?
- Are there exercises that I can do at home to help my sciatica?
- How can I regain strength and flexibility so that I can exercise?
- How can I stop this back pain, it seems to be getting worse.
- Can you really be pain free? I have been dealing with LBP for years, I feel like I do everything I can, and the pain never goes away. What do you offer that is different?
- Had a herniated disk and my Doctor wants me to schedule a surgery. Is there anything else I can do that is more holistic?
- Can you give me some stretching and muscle building exercises?
- What exercises are safe that will not agitate my sciatica?
- I have LBP from ballroom dancing…is LBP common as we age? Or is it just because I sit so much at work? What can I do to prevent it from getting worse….?
- Going to PT at Mercy…but still have issues and wanted to see if you can help me?
- What can I do to live without pain?
- I am 62, I have 5 bad things wrong with my spine, can you help? I don’t know who to trust anymore.
- It was a 3 year process to help my neck pain that involved: Lots of time off work, medications that only took the edge off, injections that were only helpful a little bit and a surgery.. I have LBP now and I am really scared that this process will take another 3 years and I just can’t go through that again, can you help?