Neck Pain Workshop
In this Free Neck Pain Webinar you will learn:
- The Top 3 Causes of Neck Pain
- What Successful Treatment Looks Like
- 2 Exercises You Can do Today to Relieve Your Neck Pain
Free Offer for attending the Webinar
One of the most frustrating things in the world is not being able to participate in life's most enjoyable activities because your body isn't cooperating. An unfortunate fact is that many people in the world today have to miss out on life because of debilitating low back pain. Many Low Back Pain sufferers over the age of 50 are quick to blame their condition on advancing age.
The good news is that once you understand the common causes of low back pain in people around the ages of 45-65, you can actually do something about it.
So... If you are over the age of 50, what are the most likely culprits that have caused low back pain and kept you from experiencing life to the fullest?
What are the common causes of
Back Pain Sciatica
in people over 50?
The 3 Common Causes of Back Pain & Sciatica
Typically affects ages 18-35 years old.
- Pain occurs when bending forward
- Difficulty standing tall due to the herniation pinching on the nerve
*** If you are over 35 and have pain with bending over you could be experiencing a condition called Spondylolisthesis ***
Arthritis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Stenosis
Typically affects ages 40-90. Typically L4-L5 area. But L1-L5 are affected as well.
- Pain with Walking
- Pain with standing upright (Causes you to want to lean over on a cart, or look for a chair)
Commonly called "Piriformis Syndrome"
Typically ages 35-90+
- Pain with sitting and driving a car
- Pain with Rolling over in bed
So now that you've learned a little bit about some of the most common causes of Low Back Pain in Older Adults.
What can you do to deal with those issues and start relieving that pain (and get back to doing the things you love)?
The Treatment Program We've Been Successfully Using to Help People over the Age of 50 to Get Relief from Their Low Back Pain & Sciatica!
**West Chester and Mason Offices of Stretch Physical Therapy & Total Wellness***
Low Back Pain & Sciatica Treatment Program: Over the last 4 1/2 years in practice we've focused our treatments on helping people beat low back pain & Sciatica using hands on techniques. While some offices focus on being a "exercise based" provider, we have been dialing in our procedure for helping patients who suffer from a few specific ailments to avoid Medications, Injections or Surgery Naturally!
After working with hundreds of people who have been afflicted with low back pain for years, we've developed a treatment program that is specifically tailored to heal the Back Pain & Sciatica Naturally. Because of this focus we've developed a gentle and medication free Low Back Pain treatment that has been very successful. Our Special Treatment Program consisit's of a combination of:
Gentle Spinal and Hip Adjustments, Neuro muscular re-education, Muscle Energy Techniques followed by specific exercises, as well as a Focused Personal Home Exercise program that will help you keep the gains you make each treatment. Combine this with a State of the Art Deep Thermal Laser, Cupping, Myofascial Release and Dry Needling and results are achieved much faster than traditional therapies. Results seen in as little as 3 treatments.
Hands on Techniques that focus on Healing.
Education on what the problem is coming from and how to fix it.
Neuro re-ed to help muscle fire correctly without compensation.
The comprehensive combination of these treatments begin to heal damage that you have been putting off.
We do not use the "No pain No gain techniques that other clinics use. We take pride in helping REMOVE your pain while you are in treatment and focus our treatment on educating you on how to KEEP the pain from coming back.
Traditional Physical Therapy treatment is tailored to what your insurance will pay them. You will be asked to do exercises that hurt that don't FIX the problem.
Most of the low back issues we see took years to develop and we make sure that we give your body the adequate amount of time that it needs to adapt to treatment. Our success rate with this condition is based on the fact that we always allow your body to do what it needs to do. No two patient's low back conditions are alike and we make sure that we treat each condition as such. This is critical in making sure that you heal as quickly as possible, while staying safe.
How Do I Know If This Program at Stretch Physical Therapy Is Right For Me?
You Will Need To Know Where Your Pain Is Coming From To Know What Successful Treatment Will Look Like.
We have a very Simple Policy here at Stretch. We don't do any treatment until you understand exactly what is causing your low back pain and you know what your options for fixing it are.
(even if fixing it involves something outside of what our office can provide.)
We work for you and our job is to make sure you know all of the options out there and can make an informed decision.
The Stretch "Low Back Pain & Sciatica Treatment Program" Works Like This:
- You set up a quick call so Our Staff can Learn About Your Specific Condition. Simply fill out the form below and we'll call you to learn more about your condition. If your condition is something we think we can help with, we'll schedule you for an appointment with the Doctor (if we don't think your condition is a fit, we'll refer you to where we think you should go).
- We Setup a Private Appointment with one of our Stretch Specialists. We'll schedule you for an exam in our office with the Doctor. We'll make sure you can fill out the paperwork we need before you ever step foot into the office.
- We Do a Comprehensive Exam to Determine Exactly what is Causing Your Low Back Pain & Sciatica. During the exam, the Doctor will perform some comprehensive tests and exams to determine what condition you are actually suffering from. He/She will perform a couple of our techniques to make sure we are on the right track. After the initial exam we may recommend treatments that are not covered by insurance. To help you heal quickly.
- We will walk you through What We Found during the Exam and Present You With Your Options. The Doctor will sit down with you and explain exactly what he found and walk you through all of your treatment options. You will be presented with all of the possible paths to treat what is going on in your specific case.
- YOU DECIDE if you want to Move Forward with Recommended Treatment. We never do any treatment until you fully understand what is going on, what your options are, how much treatment will cost, and how long it will take. We make sure that you understand everything that is going on at every step of the process and that you are ready to move forward.
We have a strict "No Surprises" Policy in our Office when it comes to Patient Care.
- We Help you Finally Get Your Low Back Pain & Sciatica fixed and help you get back to doing the things you have put off. Once you approve the treatment plan we get to work on helping you get back to maximum functioning capacity as quickly as possible.
How do I Get In to See a Stretch Back Pain & Sciatica Specialist and See if the Low Back Program can Help Me?
We do our Best to Make Getting in to see the Doctor Easy.
Fill out the Short Form Below and Our Office will Call you and Ask you a few questions about your specific condition. If your condition is something we can help, we'll get you in for an exam and meeting with the Doctor. Click on the Button Below to enter your information and Our Expert Team will Call You:
What Our Patients Are Saying About Their Experience with
The Stretch Low Back Pain Program.
Listen To What Others Have To Say About Our Back Pain & Sciatica Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Your Office Require a Prescription for treatment?
We do not require a prescription to see one of our Back Pain & Sciatica programs. Unless you have Medicare or Tricare insurance.
Do you require X Rays or MRI's for Treatment?
No. If the Doctor requires further imaging to make a diagnosis, he/she will recommend that at the time. We only believe in doing advanced imaging when it is absolutely necessary to make a diagnosis.
Does Your Office Accept my Insurance?
We accept a variety of insurance coverage. But insurance will not fully cover for you to meet your personal goals. For this reason, we have a variety of options to make treatment affordable for our patients who don't have insurance or fall outside of our coverage area. We do everything we can to make the cost of care easy and affordable for everyone who is trying to get well.
How Much Does it Cost?
Every patient has a different condition and because of that each patient will have a different treatment plan. We will always explain the cost before we do anything that you have to pay for and will also assist you in payment options. We would be happy to talk with you on specifics at any time via phone or in the office.
What If I don't know if this is the right treatment for me?
We understand. Over the years there has been a ton of misinformation about back pain and sciatica that has lead to increased pain and frustration. While Physical Therapy treatment has been proven time and again to be one of the safest treatments for Musculoskeletal conditions, we still understand your concern.
In our office, we never do anything without explaining it to you first and getting your permission. We have a strict "No Surprises" Policy when it comes to treatment and that's just one of the reasons that first time Physical Therapy Patients (as well as patients who have used our services for years) love our office so much.
Kim Nartker, Founder/Owner Stretch Physical Therapy & Total Wellness
Kim founded Stretch Physical Therapy & Total Wellness to provide compassionate care to people that suffer from pain and seek treatment for Natural Healing to Avoid Pain Medications, Injections or Surgery. She has successfully treated 1000's of people in the Tri State area to live pain free for life.
Have a question? Call Us At