Be Heard. Be Valued. Be Recognized. Be Proud. Be Your Professional Best!
Imagine being a part of a company with clear vision, direction, teamwork and accountabilities for every person. And you not just being accountable, but being supported, coached and fostered in your career growth. We’ve created, and continue to improve, this exact environment where you can be the professional you want to be.
This is a Full-time, benefited position. And we have awesome benefits. We offer a continuing education allowance for approved courses, professional development, health, holidays, and 16 paid time off days per year.
As the person that supports our clinical staff, you are an extremely important part of our team and are integral to taking care of our patients through making them feel comfortable, welcome, important and valued.
You will love being part of our team if you love working hard, caring deeply for your patients and want to work on a truly collaborative team. We don’t have room for giant egos or passengers. Everyone contributes and pulls their weight and helps the other members of the team as much as they can whether it’s in their job description or not. Nothing is “not my job”.
Stretch Tech Position
This is what we call a role scorecard. It is a job description of sorts that tells you exactly what is important in the Office Coordinator position on our team. Read on to see if you think you’re a fit with us.
(Key duties + desired outcomes)
- Support Staff for our Clinical Team
- Control our Customer Flow, Greet and have a conversation with our customers
- Complete flow sheets and our Blue Cards for our team.
- Set up Equipment, Tools, for exercise for our team.
- Clean tables, equipment, rooms, tools
- Make sure rooms and tables and restrooms are stocked and ready for patient care
- Assist PT/PTA/Front Desk Team with communication
- Check in/out, take payments and perform overflow for Office Coordinator and maximize the time our team spends with our customers so that they can stay on schedule
- Participate in weekly Employee Development Meetings
- Give Respect. Earn Respect.
- Do Good by Putting Patients First.
- Be Self-Aware.
- Practice Legally, Ethically and Honestly.
- Act Now. Do It Today. Get Results.
- Strive for Excellence and Knowledge.
- Listen to Understand. Ensure Clarity. Engage with Candor.
- Display your Optimism.
|Control Patient Flow/to maximize time with Team PT/PTA||Green||> 95%||Blue cards and %P completed
Rooms clean and stocked
|Yellow||90% – 95%||Yellow||90% – 95%|
|Red||< 90%||Red||< 90%|
To Apply: Please review all of the items in the above Role Scorecard and send your resume/CV along with the answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why do you want to join the team at Stretch Physical Therapy?
- Describe a time when you exceeded a customer/patient’s expectations.
- Describe a time when you failed at something and how you handled it. What did you learn?
- Take this test and attach it with your answers to the above questions. https://enneagramtest.net/
Please follow the process above as it is the same for any member of our team. We take seriously selecting those who would join our team and take care of our patients.